I am a Gibbs assistant professor in the Applied Math program at Yale University.
I am currently with Prof. Ronald Coifman's research group on high-dimensional data analysis.
I completed my PhD at the Technion at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering under the supervision of Prof. Israel Cohen.
I coordinate the Applied Math seminar. Please let me know if you have something interesting to present.
My research interests are
- Manifold learning
- Diffusion geometry
- Computational neuroscience
- Image processing and Biomedical signal processing
- Applied harmonic analysis
NewsCo-manifold learning with missing data accepted to ICML 2019!
- Spring 2019: MATH 222 Linear Algebra with Applications
- Spring 2018: AMTH 160 Structure of Networks
Upcoming Travel 2019
- NIH BRAIN Initiative PI meeting, Washington DC (Apr. 11-13)
- Gotham City Physics X ML workshop, NYC (Apr. 29 - May 1)
- ICASSP-2019, Brighton UK (May 12-17)
- Graph Signal Processing Workshop (Plenary talk), Minneapolis (June 5-7)
- ICML 2019, Long Beach CA (June 11-13)
- CNS*2019, Barcelona (July 13-16)
- Manifolds for Neural Computation OCNS Workshop Barcelona (July 16-17)
- Computational Harmonic Analysis and Data Science, BIRS (Oaxaca) (Oct. 27 - Nov. 1)